Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach – Champion Christian College
|School:||Champion Christian College|
|Position:||Assistant Women's Basketball Coach|
|Salary:||The position receives compensation of Room and board|
Champion Christian College Athletic Department, member of the NCCAA Division II, located in Hot Springs, Arkansas invites qualified candidates to apply for the Women’s Basketball Assistant coaching position. We are passionate about spiritual growth, academic excellence, athletic achievement, and leadership development.
Position is responsible for assisting the head coach with organizing the Basketball program at the Champion Christian College. Position assists with conducting practices, motivating students, and instructing student athletes in game strategies and techniques.
1. Assists the Head Basketball coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
2. Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head Basketball coach.
3. Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the
head Basketball coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
4. Assists with determining game strategy.
5. Assists the head Basketball coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition. 6. Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
7. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials,
8. Able to run induvial workouts.
9. Distributes equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students as directed by the head coach.
10. Assists the head Basketball coach with submitting a list of award winners at the end of the season.
11.Ability to conduct workouts.
12. Performs support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data cards, and other related records.
13. Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
Please submit resume to Leonard Epps, Athletic Director at [email protected]