First-year women’s basketball head coach Natasha Adair eagerly announced Monday that Bob Clark, a well-known and veteran coach, will join the Blue Hens as the program’s associate head coach.
Clark completes Adair’s coaching staff, which also includes Sarah Jenkins, Mykala Walker, Kayla Miller ’13 and David White.
Adair was hired on May 15 as the fourth head coach in Delaware women’s basketball history.
Clark’s profile and a quote from Adair can be seen below.
BOB CLARK | Associate Head Coach | Towson ‘84 | Philadelphia, Pa. | @DelawareCoachCC
· Responsibilities: Defense, scouting and player development
· Spent past six seasons as an associate head coach at the College of Charleston
· Has more than 41 years of coaching experience
· Coached more than 13 years alongside Natasha Adair at CofC, Georgetown and Wake Forest
· Also has experience at Towson, Providence, Arizona State and Oklahoma
· Known as one of the best game management coaches in the country
· Sixteen post-season appearances
COACH ADAIR SAYS
“I know I’ve said it before, but I’m simply overjoyed that Coach Clark and his family will be joining the Blue Hens family. I’m really excited that our paths are crossing once again and that we can be reunited at the University of Delaware. Coach Clark brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Blue Hens in addition to his passion and commitment to women’s basketball.”