This position is responsible for assisting the Head Women’s Basketball Coach in leading the team to success on the court and in the classroom.
- Assist the head women’s basketball coach in coaching the women’s basketball program to include instructing women’s basketball student-athletes in all facets of the game of basketball.
- Assist in recruiting, promoting, and making grant-in-aid recommendations for the sport of women’s basketball and maintaining compliance with all NCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to the sport of women’s basketball.
- Perform all pre-camp duties. Order balls and t-shirts and secure sponsorships. Handle all paperwork, both before and after camp. Perform most of the daily duties of running the camp so that it is a great experience for the campers.
- Keep a log of all of our community service events that occur throughout the year. Log all hours completed by our players in regards to: fundraising events, school speaking engagements, clinics, and other events in which players are called upon to work.
- Ensure all transportation, lodging, and meals are handled without incident and run smoothly. Handle all team travel issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Place all games in system as required by the Southland Conference. Ensure copies of each game are made by request from opponents or officials. Ensure copies are also made for other staff to use for breakdown videos in regards to scouting of opponents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.