Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach – Mary Baldwin University
|School:||Mary Baldwin University|
The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach will be responsible for supporting the philosophy, goals and mission of both the university and its athletic program as well as adherence to departmental, university, and NCAA policies and procedures. Members of the coaching staff will be evaluated on the extent to which they are providing a positive meaningful educational experience for student-athletes leading to their graduation, and establishing a culture in which he/she is viewed by the student-athlete(s) as a mentor, educator and role model; in addition to competitive success.
– Assist with the recruitment and retention of prospective student-athletes
– Assist with practice planning and implementation
– Assist with opponent scouting and game plan preparation
– Serve as the lead administrator/head coach when the head coach is unavailable
– Monitor academic progress of the student-athletes
– Assist the head coach with program fundraising
– Assist with athletic department events including community service
– Work closely with other department coaches and administrators responsible for rules compliance, athletic training, strength & conditioning, media relations, etc., to ensure the highest quality program possible for the student-athletes
– Other duties as assigned.
The Assistant Coach will be responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all NCAA rules and regulations.
Send email and resume to [email protected]