- Teach two college credit courses annually as assigned by the Dean of Athletics as a part of his/her contract.
- Administer a competitive program in the sport of women’s basketball in a manner that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the college, the Florida College System Activities Association, the National Junior College Athletic Association, and the Mid-Florida Conference.
- The successful candidate will be required to oversee and assist with the intercollegiate women’s basketball program including but not limited to preparation for competition; provide assistance with academic monitoring, student-athlete class attendance, attendance at academic study tables and other scheduled activities in the Academic Support Center (ASC).
- Assist the head coach in all areas of needed preparation for competition including scouting opponents, film breakdown, game plan development and on the floor practice and game coaching; assist the head coach in the on-going recruitment of prospective student-athletes including but not limited to attending high school games locally, regionally and nationally as indicated and approved by the athletic director.
- Assist the head coach in maintaining team statistics and team rosters/schedules; assist the head coach with making and providing travel arrangements for all approved team travel functions, as well as, process daily paperwork for travel reimbursements.
- Provide direct support to the Health, Wellness and Intercollegiate Athletics department regarding facilities and event management including but not limited to basketball games, soccer games, baseball/softball games, and golf tournaments; provide direct support with coordination of all intramural and student recreation activities in the division and act as a daily liaison for the department with these activities and events and support student needs as identified.
- Provide support for special events, banquets, and student-athlete orientation; provide support in the loan and distribution of student-athlete textbooks and assist with other departmental related functions as indicated necessary.
- Coordinate with the academic/college community to conduct ongoing efforts to determine needs for athletic department as a basis for developing programs, activities, and projects; plan and forecast athletic program needs.
- Understand that athletic team activities and schedules routinely include nights, weekends, and holidays, and must be available and committed to such schedule demand.
- Work collaboratively with the Athletic Director and staff to help the program achieve state performance funding measures, and perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
- Serve as an Athletic Coordinator and help oversee game management and supervision of athletic programs and events as assigned by the Athletic Director.