I love using our Dish shooting machine as another coach during our small group and individual player workouts. Not only do we use our CT as a rebounder, but we also move it around to serve as an additional passer. Checkout the drill breakdown below.
Post Player development Drill
- Place the Dr. Dish on the wing, behind the three-point line.
- Begin with the player on the block, facing the Dish.
- The first pass goes to the player posting up on the block.
- On the catch, the player uses a post move to score it.
- The second pass goes to coach at the free throw line.
- On the pass to the coach, the post player leg whips and seals the defender to then receive a high-low pass from the coach.
- Finish with a score at the rim.