Head Men’s Basketball Coach, Pat Baldwin of UW-Milwaukee demonstrates a great team shooting drill to get open looks at the wing off of a ball screen. Coach Baldwin implements the Shake Drill utilizing the Dr. Dish CT Machine.
Check out the full demonstration in the video below!
- Two Lines, one at the wing (player 1) and corner (player 2)
- Starts with a pass to player 1 at the wing from the Dr. Dish CT
- Player 1 then dribbles off the screen while player 2 moves to the wing position
- Player 1 then passes the ball to player 2 at the wing
- Player 2 then has multiple options for taking the shot
- Catch and shoot
- Pump fake and shoot
- Drive and shoot etc.
- The drill starts over with player 1 receiving the pass at the wing again