Three30 Basketball is a premier skill development and training company geared toward
the improvement of high-level and elite basketball players. This summer we are looking to
expand our team to include a basketball training internship. This temporary position would
be perfect for any high-level male or female, post high school or collegiate level player
looking to stay active and continue to grow and learn through the summer.
- Assist with organizing and executing proficient skill development drills including passing, dribbling and shooting.
- Assist with demonstrating skill related drills, ball handling, shooting, passing and dribbling
- Assist with equipment maintenance. Setup and clean up before and after training sessions
- Assist with game clock, stats keeping and video recording
- A proven basketball proficiency and knowledge of the game basics
- Must be able to run and jump, stand and be physically active for extended periods of time
- Must possess a basic knowledge of first aid
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Part-time/Occasional position, two or three days per week, two hours per day. June 1st through August 1st.
Located in Dekalb County, Georgia (Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Tucker areas).