This position is responsible for assisting the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with administrative duties for the Women’s Basketball Program.
- Plan and schedule all team travel activities including hotel, buses, planes, meals & practice times.
- Communicate with facilities and maintenance staff concerning Field house facility needs and upkeep.
- Coordinate with staff on recruiting compliance, recruiting travel, official and unofficial visits.
- Order, issue, inventory, and maintain all team equipment and apparel.
- Assist the head women’s basketball coach in all administrative areas.
- Assist with video coordination, and practice and game video administration duties.
- Assist with Booster Club Organization newsletter and event coordination.
- Assist with Student Manager coordination and daily supervision.
- Serve as Camp Coordinator – responsible for logistics, organization and set up of camps.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two (2) years playing and/or working with a basketball program at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with staff, students, and vendors.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.