The Athletics Department is seeking to hire a skilled and talented Director of Operations, Women’s Basketball Coach. Under the direction of the Head Women’s Basketball Coach, the Director of Operations will be responsible for all logistical, operational, and administrative aspects of the Women’s Basketball Program.
The scope of responsibility duties will include but not limited to:
- Serve as liaison with Marketing staff to increase exposure for the Women’s Basketball Program; work with Sports Communications to ensure accurate coaching staff and team bio’s generate publicity and produce quality publications; work with tickets staff to generate interest and attendance to events; assist with outreach efforts.
- Responsible for all video analysis and editing which includes practice and post-game film, scouting of opponents, creating edits for players and coaches, and film exchange with opponents.
- Oversee summer camp registration, promotions, mailings, camp equipment and camper database.
- Coordinate and manage ordering of all staff and team uniforms, equipment, and supplies.
- Serve as liaison in working with the Business Office staff to coordinate new and returning players moving to on campus housing.
- Coordinate and supervise home game day operations exclusive to the Women’s Basketball team to include venue set-up, security personnel for the team, day of game timeline, team transportation and meals, official, etc.
- Oversee recruiting visits and managing tickets for coaches, recruits, and guests of Women’s Basketball players/coaches.
- Oversee team, head coach and assistant coaches travel arrangements for the purpose of away competition and recruiting; scheduling of lodging, air transportation, buses and car rentals; develop itineraries for all away competition and determine a travel budget for the season, manage and maintain records of expenses for the Women’s Basketball program, assist in recruitment process, organizing visits; pre-game event preparation.
- Supervise team managers, graduate/student assistant, and volunteers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Women’s Basketball Coach and/or the Associate AD/SWA.