Video Operations Director, Basketball (Men’s & Women’s)
|Position:||Video Operations Director|
|Salary:||HIRING SALARY RANGE: $38,000 - $47,600 NORMAL STARTING SALARY: $38,000 - $42,800.|
Reporting to the Head Coaches, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, the Video Operations Director manages all aspects of video related activities and operations for men’s and women’s basketball, as well as participating in on campus recruitment activities with prospective student athletes; this individual is also responsible for identifying, and developing video highlights for use in various promotional venues in concert with External Relations staff. Due to the national exposure that the men’s and women’s basketball programs receive, it is imperative that the Video Operations Director ensures that all of the responsibilities of this position are conducted within the Department, University, NCAA, Conference, state and federal philosophies, rules, and regulations.
1) Bachelor’s Degree
2) Two years of experience performing administrative and game support functions for a Division 1 basketball program
3) Demonstrated experience and training with video editing software
4) An understanding of the correct application of NCAA regulations
5) Excellent organizational, communication and public relations skills
1) Three years of experience of video and statistical analysis for a Division 1 basketball program to assist coaches in the preparation of a game plan
2) Prior experience working as a liaison with Athletics’ offices/departments including Compliance and Marketing
Please apply online (link below) and submit a letter of application, resume, and the names, titles, and telephone numbers of at least three current references by April 4, 2016.