Serve as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach of an assigned College of DuPage Intercollegiate Sports team.
- Provide coaching leadership that is consistent with the College of DuPage mission, vision and core values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the sport, which include but are not limited to practices and games.
- Must know and monitor all College of DuPage and NJCAA eligibility and academic progress requirements for student athletes.
- In coordination with the Office of Admission, recruit prospective student athletes from high schools following guidelines in NJCAA manual.
- Responsible for adhering to all college policies related to team budgets and over all college finance practices.
- Assist in travel and transportation arrangements and handling of funds for team travel.
- Monitor sportsmanship and conduct of student/athletes on and off field/court.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with college and athletic department policies, procedures and core values.
- Perform other duties as determined in consultation with the Athletic Director or designee.
- Attends coaches department meetings, as scheduled.
- Recruit a minimum of 12 athletes