- Recruit and retain eligible student-athletes.
- Meet designated roster goals (15), established by Director of Athletics and the NJCAA.
- Knowledge of good practice pertaining to sport techniques, rules and regulations of basketball.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, organizational ability and teaching/coaching skills.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and build team relationships.
- Communicate high academic standards within the athletic program.
- Promote academic success through a commitment to class attendance, academic persistence, retention, and graduation.
- Manage student-athlete conduct while traveling and at home events.
- Attend BHCC athletic and other on-campus recruiting events.
- Minimum 3-years Coaching experience required in high school, club or college;
- Previous experience working with girls’ / women’s basketball athletes preferred;
- Previous playing experience preferred at the collegiate level;
- Must maintain current CPR/AED certification;
- Must possess a driver’s license to provide van transportation to the games for student-athletes.