The head coach is responsible for the organization, administration and coaching of the Women’s Basketball program, including supervising staff.
Duties: The head coach will:
- Execute a clearly defined philosophy of coaching and teaching Basketball and preparing the team for competition.
- Recruit sufficient, qualified student-athletes.
- Supervise the assistant coach.
- Meet fundraising goals set for the program.
- Provide oversight, reports, and recommendations pertaining to facility usage, improvements, and deficiencies to the athletic department.
- Establish a collaborative partnership for facility improvement with the athletic department and physical plant leadership.
- Drive college or rental vehicle for away games.
- Oversee the collection of team statistics for each game.
- Monitor in collaboration with the athletic department, student-athletes’ eligibility/ academic progress and provide support as needed.
- Support and assist with retention and completion initiatives in conjunction with the athletic department and student service support staff.
- Display a commitment to equality in player development and training.
- Head Coach-Job Description Women’s Soccer Provide off season activities for player development and engagement.
- Comply with all College and USCAA, policies and procedures / rules and regulations and all other aspects of directing a quality intercollegiate Women’s Basketball program.
- Act as a mandatory reporter for student issues and concerns and potential Title IX and College Code of Conduct violations.
- Lead and Coach as a professional, mentor, and excellent representative of the values of Bucks County Community College.
- Other duties as assigned.