Head Women’s Basketball Coach – Bucks County CC
|School:||Bucks County CC|
|Position:||Head Women's Basketball Coach|
|Conference:||Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference|
The Women’s Head Basketball Coach is responsible for executing the organization, administration and coaching of the Basketball program.
• Execute a clearly defined philosophy of coaching and teaching of Women’s Basketball, scout, and preparing the team for competition.
• Recruit qualified and competitive student-athletes to play Women’s Basketball for Bucks County Community College.
• Manage budget responsibly
• Supervise the assistant coach.
• Monitor student-athletes’ eligibility/academic progress and provide support.
• Support and assist with retention initiatives in conjunction with the Director, Athletics, including enforcing academic support plan and supporting both the Completion and Student Success Agenda of the College.
• Display a commitment to equality in player development and training.
• Scout and prepare team for competition.
• Provide off season activities for player development.
• Comply with Bucks County Community College, National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), Eastern Pennsylvania Athletic Conference (EPAC) rules and regulations, and all other aspects of directing a quality intercollegiate Women’s Basketball program.
Please follow link below for complete job description and application information.