The part-time, seasonal Women’s Head Basketball coach is responsible for executing the organization, administration and coaching of the Women’s Basketball program.
- Execute a clearly defined philosophy of coaching and teaching Basketball.
- Recruit sufficient qualified student-athletes.
- Provide game preparation, home and away competition procedures.
- Track and inventory equipment and uniforms and report deficiencies.
- Assist with student-athletes’ academic progress and provide support.
- Support and assist with retention initiatives in conjunction with the Director, Athletics including enforcing academic support plan and supporting both the Completion and Student Success Agenda of the College.
- Assist with fundraising activities, to meet team’s financial goals.
- Display a commitment to equality in player development and training.
- Scout and prepare team for competition.
- Coordinate the collection of team statistics for each game.
- Comply with College, NJCAA, EPAC rules and regulations and all other aspects of directing a quality intercollegiate Women’s Basketball program.