Head Basketball Coach – TAAG Academy
TAAG Academy is looking for qualified applicants to fill the NEWLY CREATED position of Head Women’s Basketball Coach. This is a part-time (9 month) stipend position beginning July 2023.
This position will require a specialization in recruiting, having strong contacts to attract young women to become Ambassadors of TAAG Academy.
The Head Coach is responsible for all phases of the women’s basketball program. This includes, but is not limited to:
· Practice and game preparation
· Limited game scheduling
· Team travel coordination
· Creation of team building opportunities through fundraising and community service
· Management of team budget
· Cultivate the overall development of players under our mission guidelines of Social Maturity, Academic Development, and Athletic Experience.
· Additional duties as assigned
Competitive basketball coaching experience
· Experience playing competitive women’s basketball
· Monthly stipend $1,000-$2,500 commensurate with experience and bons plan
· Housing may be included, some meals.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to [email protected]