1. Supervising managers of the program. Includes scheduling, recruiting and assisting.
2. Assist with organizing team meals (on the road, during breaks)
3. Helping to breakdown film of home/away games and practices.
4. Attend all games and practices (unless class interferes)
5. Communicate with and help maintain alumni database.
6. Maintain inventory of all equipment and gear.
7. Keep statistics during practice/game per Head Coach and assistant coach needs
8. Assist with creation of content (infographics, memes, GIFs, etc.) for social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
9. Communicate with Facilities to organize team transportation to offsite events.
10. Assist with PC Friars Kids Club
1. Assist with recruiting; including ARMS updates, mailings, campus visits
2. Assist with scouting; use Synergy and clip opponents game film
3. Promotion of game days, assisting with marketing events and community service
This positions begins 7/5/22 and ends on 5/19/23. It is renewable for a second year beginning 5/22/23 based on satisfactory academic and professional performance. Applicants must be admitted to a PC master’s program prior to the position start date.
Applicants must be able to take one course in their program during the Summer 2 session. Please check with your graduate program director if you have questions about summer course availability.