Oversee and handle day to day administrative operations for women’s basketball.
Primary responsibilities include administrative/managerial functions such as budget management, purchasing, and travel reconciliation. Responsible for developing, monitoring, and performing within the program budget. Manage on-campus recruiting activities and communications with recruits. The position assists with coordination of all practices, games, and team travel for the women’s basketball program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience working in a college athletic environment with student-athletes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret policy and procedural guidelines to resolve problems and questions specific to collegiate athletic teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to coordinate with multiple efforts/projects at one time.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse population of individuals including students, parents, university faculty and staff, community members, and vendors.
- Master’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Experience as player, coach, or support staff member of college basketball team.