Responsible for the management and administration of the intercollegiate Women’s Basketball program within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Robert Morris University and the NCAA.
- Responsible for the management of video coaching tools, including coding of all practices and games on various video editing software platforms. Post game and practice video editing into HUDL, Synergy, and Sportscode Software. Clip, edit, and enhance video for highlights, documentaries, and power point presentations. Analyze all team game and practice video to present strategic ideas to coaching staff.
- Manage all logistics pertaining to team travel, including transportation, lodging, and meals. Includes development of travel plans and monitoring of budget for team travel.
- Responsible for directing the work of students who help with the team.
- Manages fundraising activities, NCAA-required paperwork, the coordination of charity events and other various administrative team duties.
- On occasion may need to drive on behalf of the University. Must be available by phone and email after typical business hours.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- At least one year of administrative or coaching experience is required.
- Excellent technology skills are required. Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Expertise in video editing software is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license is required, or the ability to travel on behalf of the university.