Responsible for the development of the Women’s Basketball program.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist Women’s Basketball coaches on film editing, scouting report and playbook drawing. Possess skills to become proficient in Sportscode, Just Play, Synergy, and Microsoft 365.
2. Assist Women’s Basketball coaches with all duties relating to recruiting such as unofficial and official visits, database entry, create and execute mailers, planning off-campus recruiting trips, capturing video of recruits, and social media execution.
3. Contribute ideas to video coordinator and graphic designer to execute basketball program and recruiting plan. Create, edit and post social media content.
4. Assist with Director of Operations as related to Community Engagement/Service, Team Travel, Day to Day office management, Food ordering and distribution.
5. Oversee managers and practice players compliant with team and NCAA rules.
6. Game day responsibilities on the bench as assigned by Head Coach.
7. Plan, work, and execute all camps associated with Marquette Women’s Basketball
8. Active working hours during home games, away games, alumni/fan events, team activities on and off campus, community service events, summer camps, photoshoots, unofficial and official visits.
9. Possesses qualities of hard working, doing all necessary tasks required throughout a college basketball season, team player, growth mindset, takes feedback appropriately, displays positive attitude and sets a great example for women’s basketball players.
10. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach and staff.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree required. Previous Division I experience preferred (2-3 years minimum)Values compatible with and supportive of Marquette’s mission as a culturally diverse, Catholic, Jesuit University.