Director of Player Development & Video, Women’s Basketball – Marquette University
|Position:||Director of Player Development & Video, Women’s Basketball|
This position will be responsible for critical functions within the women’s basketball area overseeing video analysis functions as well as serving as liaison with third party vendor. This individual is also responsible for the oversight of team equipment and managers operations for practice, training and competition.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organize and analyze practice video to be utilized by coaching staff to evaluate player and practice proficiency and development.
2. Produce and breakdown game and practice film to be utilized for player development and development of game plans
3. Provide technological support to coaching staff and support staff using external and internal resources
4. Organize and manage all inventory associated with equipment and systems used by WBB
5. Game Day video: Manage all tasks associated with game day video and statistical operations such as captures, live coding, in game bench analysis, and tech support.
6. Proficient in operating Kee Motion, Synergy, Hudl Sportscode, and Just Play Sport Solutions.
7. Assist Head Coach with duties as assigned including basketball tasks, recruiting, development, marketing, and camps
8. Collaborative work with coaches and support staff
9. Assist coaching staff with recruiting and scouting
10. Assist director of basketball operations as needed
11. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in basketball environment at the Division I level.
Experience within high level women’s basketball environment
Strong working knowledge of scouting software programs
Strong working knowledge with video technology and analysis
Please follow link below for complete job description and application information.