- Will provide support to the Head Coach of the Women’s Basketball Team in managing all aspects of coaching,recruitment, retention, budget, scheduling, and academic monitoring at an elite prep school.
- Build relationships with players,staff and everyone on campus.
- Assist the Head Coach in fundraising for the women’s basketball program.
- Recruiting and retaining qualified student-athletes, planning of team practice, organization of team meetings.
- Assist in Player Development workouts.
- Help our players in the recruiting process to play at the college level.
- Responsible for assisting in film study, scheduling competition and travel coordination
- Work with campus community and the Athletic Department staff in the successful recruiting and registration process of student athletes who are members of Women’s Basketball Team.
- Monitor academic progress and supervise study halls of student-athletes.
- Assist with facility maintenance and preparation for practice and games.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Must fit and embrace our Christian culture and have a passion for the sport, and the development and maturity of the student/athlete.