In this Dr. Dish Drill of the week, Coach Tony Miller breaks down a great competitive team drill to work on getting a ton of reps up in a short amount of time. Check out the full breakdown below.
At the start of a new season, I’m always looking for some new, competitive team shooting drills. This drill is called 33 Shooting.
- Select a different perimeter location for each round.
- The goal is to score 33 points as quickly as possible.
- Each made attempt is worth 3 points.
- On consecutive missed shots after a make, 3 points are subtracted.
- Teams are not penalized multiple -3 points for multiple consecutive missed shots.