4x WNBA Champion Lindsay Whalen demonstrates a great drill to work on cardio and getting a high volume of shots up in a short period of time. This drill requires physical and mental toughness. Check out the full breakdown in the video below!
- A player will start at the baseline and then run to the corner of half court.
- They will then hustle in for a 15-foot jump shot near the corner.
- Players repeat this same process first running to the corner of half court and then the inside of the wing, top of the key, opposite side wing, and opposite side corner.
- After they complete all 5 segments they will repeat the same steps going backwards.
- As players get better at this drill they can run to spots past half court to improve endurance.