Our partner and elite skills trainer, Ryan Razooky demonstrates a great basketball drill focusing on stabilization and shooting rhythm after catching the ball called Drift and Lift shooting. Check out the full breakdown in the video below!
Drift & Lift Shooting
- The player will start at the elbow.
- Then the player drifts down to the short corner, receives a pass from the Dish and shoots.
- Next, the player drifts back up to the elbow for a pass from the Dish and shoots.
- The player will continue to drift from elbow to short corner to make a total of 10 shots without missing 2 in a row.
- Be ready, locked, loaded and get that shot up fluidly and on balance!