PGC Basketball develops leaders, on and off the basketball court. Serving players, parents, and coaches, our mission is to inspire and equip every player & coach everywhere. We provide intense, no-nonsense basketball training designed to teach players to play the game intelligently, to train purposefully, to be ‘coaches on the court,’ and to be leaders in practice, in games, and in everyday life. We’ve impacted the lives of over 100,000 players and 7,000 coaches already, and continually expand our reach.
Our staff is a passionate team, committed to creating life-changing experiences for players, parents, coaches, and each other. We have been fortunate to attract some of the finest leaders and teachers in the game of basketball, and proven talent across a range of professional expertise. When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by other passionate, like-minded individuals, who will both support you and stretch you as you grow and change.
What We Believe
- We believe every player deserves to know how to unlock their potential.
- We believe every player deserves to discover how to be a leader on and off the court.
- We believe every player deserves to know how to use the game to propel themselves to success in life.
This is the heart behind all we do at PGC.
Are you right for PGC?
Our PGC staff are passionate individuals with a commitment to learn, grow, and impact others. Here are a few questions to ask yourself to see if you’re a fit:
- Do you align with our mission?
- Do you have a desire to inspire and positively impact others?
- Are you coachable, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn?
- Do you want to be part of something bigger than yourself?
- Do you consistently look to do more than your share?
- Are you saying “yes, this is me!”… that’s a good start.
Qualities of an Instructor
- In great shape and able to demonstrate basketball fundamentals at a high level.
- Able to maintain an unwavering, infectious energy for five days.
- Able to connect and build rapport with male and female athletes.
- Able to be a positive role model and leader who inspires, encourages, and brings out the best in others.
- Able to give meaningful feedback to players to help them improve.
- Provide mentorship and positive role modeling to players on and off the court.
- Oversee a group of 20 players on-court and provide timely feedback, reminders and encouragement.
- Assist with demonstrations of PGC concepts and habits on-court.
- Provide supervision in the dorms and assist with other off-court duties.
- Create a strong connection with players on and off the court, including during meals.
- Stay on campus for the duration of the session with staff and athletes for all residential (overnight) camps.
Note: In order to be considered for an interview, complete, submit and sign your application. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
PGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences. All employment decisions at PGC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.